In-Person or Virtual Fundraisers
LET'S COLLABORATE ON YOUR NEXT FUNDRIASER
To increase support of your mission, we create highly engaging attendee experiences that share your story, whether in-person or online.
SHARE YOUR GOALS, WE WILL EXCEED THEM
IN-PERSON OR VIRTUAL FUNDRAISERS
When the pandemic cancelled and postponed events and introduced social restrictions, non-profit organizations needed to rethink their annual fundraising events to keep bringing in the much-needed revenue to sustain their programs and services. We have the expertise and creativity to transform your event into a virtual or hybrid success, or even a more intimate or outdoor event following the current health and safety guidelines. Let's talk about your goals and vision, and we can propose how to make it happen. Our team is with you every step of the way and can provide project management with these services:
- Create and maintain a budget and timeline.
- Determine event format that best suits the interests of your target audience and is most likely to help you achieve your fundraising goals.
- Provide creative supervision and oversee graphic design, production and mailing of any printed or online marketing materials including save the date, invitations, sponsorship packages, emails, social media, and programs.
- Setup an event landing page or website for registration, donations, and details.
- Create and implement a communications strategy and campaign to engage new donors and past event participants.
- Identify streaming platform.
- Select video production company.
- Write speaker script and provide coaching.
- Provide creative supervision for virtual set design and styling.
- Schedule and attend pre-recorded video shoots.
- Oversee production of honoree or highlights video.
- Research and recommend appropriate emcee for the event.
- Propose and secure entertainment.
- Oversee committee communications and meetings.
- Identify unique ways to communicate your mission.
- Seamlessly integrate the flow of the event to keep attendees engaged.
- Outline benefits of sponsorships to create sponsor packages.
- Maintain target list of sponsor prospects and track status of follow-up and commitments. Coordinate fundraising efforts of leadership and committee.
- Work with client (leadership, staff and committee) to strategize how to bring new prospects and attendees to the event and ultimately raise more funds and awareness.
- Write sponsor pitch letter and emails. Create other support materials as needed to secure sponsorships.
- Manage RSVPs and create gift tracker to provide reports of gala commitments (pledges and paid) for responses from sponsors, ticket purchasers and donations.
- Work closely with Development office to provide information needed to process gifts and send timely acknowledgments.
- Send invoices to sponsor pledges as requested.
- Draft acknowledgment letters.
- Manage sponsor recognition and ensure full benefits are extended. Obtain logos for recognition.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all sponsorship inquiries.
- Manage online silent auction.
- Orchestrate food, beverage, or party favor delivery to guests if event is virtual.
- Debrief meeting and report.
Contact us today to start the discussion about your next event!
When we brought our annual conference attracting 6500 attendees to Philadelphia, the staff of the American Alliance of Museums was very pleased with the organization skills of Albrecht Events and their ability to keep six committees on task to plan the meeting, which showcased Philadelphia to visitors from all over the world. Albrecht’s knowledge of the unique local flair and personal attention to every detail produced a truly memorable event for our members.– Dean Phelus, Meetings and Professional Education, American Alliance of Museums